An intensive day workshop for Board members and executive teams taking the form of a ‘live’ strategic review; it is designed to produce real outcomes through learning and working at the same time. This ‘action based learning’ approach offers an excellent way of reviewing and evaluating the outcomes of strategy, the extent to which we achieved what we set out to do, current strengths and weaknesses, and objectives going forward.
- Strategic analysis - internal and external review of key achievements and main issues and environmental appraisal using a simple framework that really works
- SWOT as a tool for competitive analysis – extending its analytical power and value
- Embedding delivery outcomes in strategy
- Options appraisal and strategic choice.
- Embedding Self-Evaluation in the strategic planning cycle (for organisations in Wales)
Central Consultancy and Training managed two strategy development days for the Human City Institute's Board of Trustees. Both days were run extremely well and resulted in an excellent report to the Board summarising how to develop the charity and realise a successful future. Human City Institute
This successful series of Masterclasses was developed to meet the needs of our Board – we were not shoehorned into a pre-existing programme. The Orbit Heart of England Board is diverse - including residents, health and local government professionals, and senior people from the private sector – and every member has got something out of it. We were impressed that it offered a flexible framework which can be varied to meet individual needs - especially so with the coaching support you provided for less experienced Board members, which equipped them to participate on an equal basis. Our new Chair has been impressed by how well the programme has been received. Orbit Heart of England