We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. In this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
The only other information collected by this website is when a visitor completes our contact form. The information provided is sent directly to our secure email accounts and will be seen by an employee of Central Consultancy & Training Ltd. No information submitted via the contact form is stored on our website server.
Collecting personal information
We collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- information that you provide to us for the purposes of enquiring about our products and services, subscribing to email notifications and/or newsletters.
- information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication)
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us
Using your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business
- send you non-marketing commercial communications
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- send you an email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
- send you marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you or where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed onto your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps examine web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does NOT give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies to your preference. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Cookies on this site are used for analytical/performance purposes only – this allows us to recognise and calculate the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate around the website when they are using it. Therefore helping us improve the way our website functionality for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
We do not automatically collect any personally identifiable information whatsoever.
In accordance with UK and European law under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have numerous rights in regards to the personal data we hold about you, including:
- Right to confirmation – you have the right to know if we hold personal data that concerns you
- Right to access – you have the right to view and to obtain a copy of any personal data we hold that concerns you
- Right to rectification – you have the right to the correction of any inaccuracies within the personal data we hold that concerns you
- Right to erasure – you have the right to have your personal data removed from our systems
You can find out more about your rights under the GDPR here.